- Almost Amish by Nancy Sleeth (oh, my poor husband)
- Black Bean Hummus
- Homemade Milk Kefir (so much easier than yogurt!) Get your grains here
- Greek Yogurt Pancakes Greek Yogurt Pancakes
- Healthy Carrot Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting (I subbed gluten free flour so that Gabe could get in on the action)
- Crunchy Black Bean Tacos (slap some guacamole and sour cream on these bad boys and you are in for a treat!)
- Summer Strawberry Salad with Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
- Finally got around to organizing all of my crafting/sewing/painting supplies into my trusty trunk. It only took me a year! Let’s hear it for slow and steady! (or slow and “oh, hey, what’s that over there?”)
- Making a somewhat intimidating To Do List for our upcoming move! Ah! Teagan’s probably old enough to drive now, right? I mean, she can almost reach the pedals if she stretches really hard.
- Feeling the sun and breeze on my neck while I hang the clothes of precious people out to dry; then sitting back and watching them dance in the wind while Little Ones play.