Here are our top picks for the week (pun absolutely intended)
- The Royal Royal
- The Descendants soundtrack (I’m pretending my kitchen is an island. The Isle of Baking and Unidentifiable Refrigerator Smells…dun dun dun)
- Rise Up & Sing by Lex Buckley (LOVE this woman and her heart for female worship leaders!)
- Studying bugs and such. I’m working on my fear of lizards and cockroaches and teaching the girls (maybe) how to see the cool side of creepy crawlers (instead of imagining they have a vendetta against you).
- How to use all this milk kefir!
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- What to make with the coconut I almost broke my hammer trying to get into
- These sweet potatoes with Southwest Eggs (just eggs scrambled with salsa and colby jack cheese) for a delicious breakfast-for-dinner feast!
- Trying our hand at a homemade wind chime (thanks to our neighbor, Nancy, for some great starter pieces!)
- Showing my younger brother the sites of Austin! Headed to the tattoo shop to get his first ink! (Kidding, Mom. Just wanted to see if you’re reading…and it’s just fun to mess with you)🙂
- Finding our little ladies, Teagan and Kylie, deep in their world of play and creation! It’s a wonder to see young minds at work!