Ahhhh. We, the Coxes, just enjoyed our first full dip in the Atlantic Ocean and it. was. mahvelous. The salt on my skin and the scent of sunscreen is keeping my mind at the beach (which is lovely since I’m here, in front of a computer, on the phone with our internet provider). It’s a beautiful way to kick off a week and it’s been a long time coming!
What’s good in your week right now?
Here’s what else we’re up to around here:
- The Lumineers
- Buena Vista Social Club (I owe a great thanks to my former roommate–and now forever sister-in-law, Lauren for introducing my ears to this pleasure).
- One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp (I’ve wanted to read this for over a year now. When I found the audiobook at the library, I knew it was meant to be. SO good!
- How To Budget On An Irregular Income! I’ll post my notes once we have our system down 😉
- Homemade Almond Milk (cheap, delicious, and you get almond meal out tof it!)
- Alot of gluten-free pasta as of late.
- Sweet Potato Meatloaf
- Deviled eggs
- Strawberry, Greek Yogurt and Honey Shakes
- A sign to gently ask friends to take off their shoes…we have white carpet. I don’t feel bad about asking at all. Another post to come.
- Settling into the new digs. For me, this means putting something in “just the right spot”. And then moving it to a new perfect place. Get off me, I’m nesting.
- The sea breeze tangling the ever-lightening hair of two precious girls, free pedicures and fun exercise courtesy of the beach!