Um, I’m sorry, but when did we get to JULY?!?! Gracious, 2013, slow your roll. At least let me buy some imported fireworks before you go all crazy.
- Bringing Up Bebe: One America Mother Discovers the Wisdom of French Parenting (I studies Social Psychology for a hot second…I’m a sucker for these kinds of reads)
- We’re doing our first “official” homeschool experiment and making a Solar Oven for summertime s’mores!
- Some good ol “Merican” food. That and explosives are what this week is all about…right?
- In approximately two and a half days, we will transform our bike trailer into a patriotic rave on wheels. It will be so full of U.S. pride, that Canadian moose will sing our anthem. Ya.
- Scrubbing the heck out of a $160 bike seat that the girls and I found buried under baskets at the thrift store for…drumroll please…$5.
- Listening to Kylie string more and more words together. Hearing a child learn to talk is one of my favorite stages of development! Fascinating…and often completely adorable. Having big sis’, Teagan, serving as an interpretor is pretty entertaining too 😉