Summer playdates, early walks, and any and all relief from the midday sun will be the magic formula for this week. What are you doing?
- johnnyswim (A super-cute, uber-talented couple of friends. Go listen to “Make”. Right now. I hold no responsibility for the punch in the nose you may get from a co-worker–with no musical taste–for having this on repeat all day long.)
- The Amish Cook, Green Market Baking Book, Vegetarian Planet (there’s a theme here…it’s called “I’m taking myself to cooking school because everything I’ve ever cooked before sounds gross”)
- The Solar Oven worked! Surprise, surprise…the sun melts chocolate and makes it even more delicious. This week, I’m trying to figure out what food-bearing plants we have the least chance of killing on our patio. To Pinterest!
- Homemade tortillas, pizza, and chicken soup, oh my! And a few other goodies thrown in the mix.
- It’s not so much “creative”, but I’m making over another thrift store find. A tacky photo album is about to (hopefully) be turned into a cute-to-look-at and functional recipe binder. Fingers crossed and glue sticks out!
- Budgeting. For days.