- The Rend Collective Experiment
- “Cold Weather Music”. Mind you, this is NOT holiday music…just as close as I can get without anyone singing the word “Christmas”
- Playborhood: Turn Your Neighborhood Into a Place for Play by Mike Lanza. It’s definitely sad that there is (a need for) a book like this, but I want to see more kids outside!
- This week is “T” for, you guessed it, “Thanksgiving”. We’re learning about the first Thanksgiving in This is the Feast and The Berenstain Bears Give Thanks, practicing our “T’s”, cooking, making paper pilgrim bonnets, and reading about the fun history of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in Balloons Over Broadway!
Our 2nd Annual Breakfast for Dinner Thanksgiving Feast! I say annual, but who knows if we’ll do it again. We tried it out with some equally exhausted fellow parents of a newborn a couple of years ago and loved it! Who doesn’t love bacon?!
- Our super simple (and cheap!) advent calendar
- An advent wreath (Also cheap…it’s kind of our thing)
- Looking for just the right little elf to encourage kindness and wonder in our home a la The Imagination Tree.