Hi, friends! Well, how was your Thanksgiving? I hope it was something you were able to find the good and the thankfulness in. This year, ours was made up of a hodgepodge of sweet folks.
- Christmas music! We’ve got Ella, Sufjan Stevens, Sleeping at Last, She & Him. All kinds of goodies to ward off the Warm Florida Weather of Holidays Past.
- A great Advent reading plan in on of our family’s favorites: The Jesus Storybook Bible. I’ll also be sharing the books we’re reading each day this month. We’re kind of obsessed with books around here.
- This week in the “School at Home” as Teagan calls it, we’re learning “All About Me”. We’ll talk about how they were “knit together”, what makes them each unique, study their fingerprints and talk about what they notice and appreciate about the people around them!
- This is month I’ll DEFINITELY be doing a repeat of November’s Monthly Meal Plan. I loved how well (albeit imperfectly) it worked last month!!! I’m a believer!
- Decking the halls, reminding myself to slow down and love people, and trying not to burn the house down.
- Watching the girls wake up to find “Abby”, our special friend who’s visiting this month (more on her later)!